Note: things that are in bold and Italic (sample) are things that I don't know how to
translate, remember that I am a native Spanish talker.
- Birth date: 25 july 1979.
- Birth place: Montevideo, Uruguay, South America, planet Earth.
- Civic state: Single.
- Familiar situation: I live with my girlfriend.
- Professional situation: I am a Programmer Analyst graduated in the ORT University,
I do programming and Linux systems administration in freelance form.
- Hobbies: Programming (specially in C++ for Linux) and computing in general, simracing.
- Vices: Eat my fingers and eat Nutella (cream of chocolate and nuts), other chocolates or icecream.
- Phone: 598 2 4004051.
More about me:
- My music taste changes with time and is varied, I like heavy
music, soft music, rap, punk, electronic, rave, etc. Some of the artists and
groups that I like are A-Ha,
Cansei de Ser Sexy,
Dog Eat Dog,
Rage Against the Machine,
Red Hot Chili Peppers,
White Zombie, and others.
- The sports that I like more... I don't know. I like to run
in my bike, play soccer (the one that is played with the foot), the ping-pong,
la paleta, the fronton, walk, run (10 km, 6 miles). But I am
not a good deportist... in fact I am really bad at it!
- I have been around in the 111 school of Malvín, the Scuola
Italiana and the Nº10 colege.
- An ex-boyfriend (Pablo Hernandorena) of my older sister
Laura teached me the first steps of programming in the Basic of my
Sinclair Spectrum 128k+ at my age of 11 years, not much time passed by before
the computer got small for us: we did a program in Basic that consumed all
the memory and couldn't grow more. In the school of the Scuola Italiana di
Montevideo I learned a little of Logo, Basic and DOS. After that push I had
continued learning alone by myself, I am good at learning myself things related to programming.
After learning Basic and DOS Batch, I started to learn C, C++ and a little of Unix;
today I learned a lot already, but a nice thing about this passion for computers
is that there's always something more to learn.
- My preferred foods are: the pastas (specially ravioli with
carusso sauce), the "canadian chivito" with fried potatoes and "asado" (cow
meat cooked with red and hot carbon of the woods of the fire).
My preferred drinks are the Sprite and Crush orange flavor.
My preferred dessert is the icecream.
- My preferred operating system is GNU/Linux,
my preferred text editor and programming environment is SETEdit.
Last update: 27 April 2009.